Dental Crowns Sacramento
If your teeth need to be strengthened, restored, or cosmetically improved then dental crowns may be the right solution for you. Tooth crowns are caps that are cemented into place to cover and encase the tooth surface.
In addition to restoring teeth to their original shape and size, a crown also protects and strengthens tooth structure that cannot be restored with fillings or other types of restorations.Click here to learn more about tooth crowns.
Sacramento families have trusted their dental crown work to Dr. Owyoung for over 20 years. That is because at Soft Touch Family Dentistry both the dentist and staff are passionate about giving you a reason to smile more often.
When it comes to crowning teeth, the team at Soft Touch Dentistry will make your experience comfortable and the results spectacular. Request an appointment for dental crowns today!
When a Dental Crown Needed:
- A tooth is weakened tooth by decay or broken or cracked
- To restore a worn down tooth
- To cover and support a tooth with a large filling when there isn’t a lot of tooth left
- To hold a dental bridge in place
- To cover misshapened or severely discolored teeth
- To cover a dental implant
If you have any of the above dental conditions, request an appointment with Dr. Owyoung to determine how tooth crowning will improve your smile.